The Secret Russian Hegemony and Real Power

En paramillitær gruppe som ble etablert i Norge i 1940 i strid med Straffelovens § 104a, samt Straffeloven § 128. Det het seg at de skulle forhindre inntrengere, men det er nonsens. Deres oppdrag var å skjule, forhindre at KGB agenter og nettverket Stay Behind, ble avslørt.

The Secret Russian Hegemony and Real Power

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tir Okt 24, 2017 9:04 am

Norulv Øvrebotten
13 min · Tel Aviv, Israel ·

The Secret Russian Hegemony and Real Power Into Daylight

Two days left, and the secret Russian hegemony over the US since the 1930s and other Western countries will likely come into the daylight, despite the Kremlin's control over the Western Mainstream Media.

In the deception operation in which the Russian leaders took out number one in the US in a bloody mirrored doublecrossing that put a more suitable name two into the White House, the now identified KGB techniques within deception were used through the process.

The CIA as a dual intelligence company which Joseph Stalin established as a controlled enemy against himself indirectly, in the image of the communist success of the Trust of the 20s and 30s, was complicit in the doublecrossing.

As it was in another similar deception operation and double-crossing in the 1970s that are known as Watergate.

If you put the already known pieces of evidence into the right context which you get after mapping the use and consequences of the secret KGB techniques in America since the 1930s, it's not hard to track how the assassination of President John F. Kennedy was conducted.

The pieces of evidence are relevant in another way than before when you know the real tradecraft of the Kremlin from the shadows and how it deals with open and secret satellite states.

New documents regarding JFK will cast further light on the secret Russian hegemony over America from the shadows for 84 years, and it's also hard to stop the full revelation of what has been going on since September 11, 2001.

The same deception techniques which were employed in the assassination of JFK and which have been fooling the Americans and the world through generations have been used in this period as well.

Coordinated with the release of the JFK documents on Thursday will likely be the bombshell in Norway, revealing the truth about the 2011 terror attack to indirectly enhance the Russian dual state in Oslo and the secret Russian hegemony over Norway since 1934.

Finally, the Russian-controlled dominos in the West might start falling, also liberating Europe.

The Germans would in such a scenario get back their liberty for the first time since the 1920s.

Exciting months ahead, I think.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til STAY BEHIND

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 10 gjester