BLI med å vekk opp dem som sover!

Regjeringen, politikerne pluss sykehusene har gått ut med løgn og bedrag mot eget folk om en Korona pandemi som ikke finnes, og som overhodet ikke er en pandemi, men en plan-demi!

De kaller rottegift å være en vaksine. Vi har mye å snakke om, mine venner!

Moderator: BmOnline

BLI med å vekk opp dem som sover!

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tir Nov 30, 2021 9:33 pm

Hallo mine venner!

Kom igjen og bli med på å spre sannheten om det pågående massemord på verdens befolkning fra Eliten.
Fikk denne e-post mld: HUSK, kroppen fjerner selv noe av giften, derfor ønsker Eliten å fylle på med mer gift- derfor flere Doser- med Graphene Oxid. IKKE TA IMOT GIFTEN- er min varmeste anbefalning!! IKKE hør på FHI, NRK og massemorderne!! SLÅ av møkkasprederen NRK!!

REMINDER: IT’S TONIGHT…

In case you forgot, it starts Tonight @6PM PT/ 9PM ET.

Bjørgulf Mortensen, I can’t tell you how much I’ve looked forward to today.

And I’m delighted that you are here with us!

Seriously…

I’m so excited for you to hear the raw, uncensored scientific truths that come out during these incredible interviews.

It’s an honor to be able to bring this message to you and I hope the information you find here helps you protect yourself, your family, and your rights and freedoms.

Later today, you’ll receive your personal viewing link to the first episode of this critical series.

The whole world SHOULD SEE THIS, but billions will miss the truth.

We’ve got to start somewhere…

And by sharing this email with those you care about, they can have a chance.

Help them get the truth, delivered on film, straight to their device.

CLICK HERE to share.

I must say Thank you for the incredible work.

https://vrevealed.com/eg/covid

Heng dere på!

Mvh

Bjørgulf

Administrator BmOnline Forums

I got this Message from Heaven in 2019: DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE VACCINES, cause it contains POISON!

Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Re: BLI med å vekk opp dem som sover!

UNREAD_POST Covid lies » Lør Des 18, 2021 4:23 pm

Å kalle en rottegift å være en vaksine- var alt som skulle til for å slakte ned millioner av mennesker. Tenk det dere?
Har de ikke selv tenkt på hva som kommer til å skje med alle som er med på å utføre mord for ELITEN? Ansatte på sykehus og helsevesen? Politikere?
Samtlige blir tatt.

Her er en video om dette som er satt i scene av Eliten: Der finnes ikke noe virus, men det er giftsprøyter som settes i folk. Det er selve sykdommen, og da smitter ALLE som har fått denne giften- som har døden som utgang! Graphene Oxid.

https://vrevealed.com/c19/trailer/?sub4 ... 85&afid=48

Og FHI skal dere IKKE låne bort deres ører til. De lyver så det renner. Legg nøye merke til at selv om du er "vaksinert" så er du en smittefare- for andre. Med andre ord, du er slett ikke trygg etter å ha blitt forgiftet. Det er dauen kort og godt. De som har fått placebo, saltvann- vet det jo ikke. Derfor blander de seg med dem som har fått rottegiften, blir så smittet og er ferdig! De tier om dette- fordi de ønsker at den skjulte effekten av giften skal drepe flest mulig. Agenda 2030 Rotschiderne.

https://www.fhi.no/nettpub/coronavirus/ ... -covid-19/

Hold dere laaangt unna FHI og slike!
Covid lies

UNREAD_POST Graphene Oxid » Man Des 20, 2021 8:16 pm

GIFTIGE VAKSINER. Graphene Oxid.

Do you know why they keep forcing you to wear a mask even though you are vaccinated, and it has been proven a hundred times over to be an illusory protection against viruses?

The answer is that all masks contain graphene oxide nanoparticles that they want you to inhale.

Do you know why we are still being PCR tested, even though it has been said a hundred times that this test is 95% unreliable?

The answer is that the end of the swab is loaded with graphene nanoparticle oxide that goes directly into the brain.

Do you really know why they want to vaccinate everyone?

Because the (supposedly) mRNA vaccines are crammed with graphene oxide nanoparticles that will turn you into a walking antenna and reinforce the work and spread of (...) HYDROGEL DARPA.

Do you really know why they want to re-vaccinate us every 6 months against hypothetical "new variants" (of the flu)?

To recharge the graphene, which, contrary to what some claim, the body eliminates little by little.

Finally, did you know that high-level athletes lose 10 to 20% of their performance after vaccination with "mRNA"?

Discovering the truth

I had already pointed out the hundreds of curious testimonies on the Internet of vaccinated people who magnetically "stick" small iron or stainless steel objects to the injection site - it is not a trick or a burlesque magic gag.

The Orwell City site was the first to report the presence of graphene oxide in injections, masks and tests, thanks to its English translations of The Fifth Column site, which posted a summary video entitled "the perfect murder weapon" on Rumble.

La Quinta Columna summarizes the results of Dr. José Luis Sevillano's research in the last year and a half, but especially in the last few months, since he has been able to measure, with the help of teslometers, magnetometers, etc., the magnetic or pseudo-magnetic phenomena that people acquire after inoculation, and the storage of energy in certain places, such as the forehead, which can be measured with a multimeter.

It turned out that those inoculated, in addition to being highly magnetic, become electrical superconductors. It was this last aspect that led Dr. Luis Sevillano's research in analyzing samples of vaccine vials to graphene, which is in principle an industrial superconductor used to store and condense electrical energy. This evidence has been confirmed by UV spectroscopy, electron microscopy and electromagnetic frequencies.

The company NANOGRAFI has admitted that graphene oxide is present in masks, PCR tests, antigenic tests, hydrogel, and also in flu vaccines, as well as in Turkey's intranasal vaccine spray.

Coincidentally, the market for graphene oxide nanoparticles soared when the Covid alert began in December 2019 and January 2020, but also during the preceding flu vaccination campaign, especially in Wuhan and northern Italy.

Possible damage to the body of vaccinated `mRNAs'

The team then studied the specific toxicity of nano-graphene oxide, which brings us to the background of known adverse effects associated with fashionable vaccination - just to remind:

Double pneumonia, especially from inhalation.

Immune system collapse.

Metallic taste in the mouth.

Multiple inflammations.

Inflammation of the mucous membranes.

Thousands of mini clots circulating in the blood.

Uncontrollable movements.

Myocarditis and pericarditis, possibly irreversible.

Loss of smell and taste.

And, above all, sudden and unpredictable thrombosis that can cause:

Aphasia,

A fatal stroke,

Blindness in one or both eyes,

Fatal cardiac embolism,

Fatal pulmonary embolism,

Paralysis,

Deafness in one or both ears.

Glutathione: solution to graphene oxide?

GLUTATHION is a potent antioxidant synthesized by the blood, which counteracts free radicals, peroxidants and all toxins that enter the body. It turns out that it also destroys graphene oxide with nanoparticles, but only if it is present in sufficient quantities; otherwise, the graphene will eat it, so it's a real fight that takes place!

And this is where we can help the organism by providing external L-glutathione, or better yet, the N-acetylcysteine that is its precursor.

In fact, Spanish researchers discovered that there were some 300 clinical studies on the use of N-acetylcysteine by some hospitals and universities with incredible results. For example, 100 patients who were dying of double pneumonia were saved within an hour after intravenous administration of glutathione or N-acetylcysteine.

Unfortunately, the problem with the external supply of glutathione is that its synthesis requires large quantities of milk, which is, as we know, processed blood. We are talking about 600 liters of milk to obtain 1 liter of glutathione, which makes it very expensive, and also its conservation is ephemeral.

It is therefore preferable to take N-acetylcysteine (NAC 200 mg), a highly bioavailable sulfur amino acid, which can be easily found on the Internet or in parapharmacies - without a prescription, as it is not considered a drug but a food supplement: 1 sachet 3 times a day for adults - treatment for 8 to 10 days maximum.

It should also be noted that from the age of 60 onwards, the blood produces less and less glutathione. This is why the elderly are the most affected by vaccination. But this is also true for obese people of all ages. On the other hand, normally, children who produce abundantly are little affected... when the avalanche of vaccines in the vaccination schedule has not damaged their wide-ranging immune defenses too much.

The "novel" of the "variants

Now we are told of a 3rd and then a 4th wave, etc., in short, a never-ending story, which justifies new deprivations of liberty and new supposedly adapted vaccinations. Moreover, it is commonly understood by sincere medical personalities that the so-called variants are generated by vaccines. They are on the right track, but they are missing a piece of the puzzle.

It should be noted that healthy people who successfully passed the first wave test, vaccinated, semi-vaccinated or not, are those whose glutathione was abundant enough to progressively eliminate graphene - the sole purpose of the new vaccine is not to protect against a variant that is really just a common cold or flu, but to perform a major reloading of graphene oxide and thus a further lunge against "resistant" individuals, whose damage will be blamed on an increasingly harmful phantom virus.

Why 5G?

There is more. The criminal establishment wanted to have every chance of success in its sinister work by playing with the resonance frequency of graphene oxide, technically called the "electronic absorption band", in order to emulate it and turn it into something even more harmful against glutathione. This emulation is going to be initiated by 5G - and that is why, against all warnings and reluctance from all sides, antenna proliferation is going full steam ahead as if nothing is happening.

January 2020 was a big test in Wuhan, while:

A flu "vaccination" campaign had preceded (to load people with graphene).

More than 10,000 5G relay antennas had been installed.

On the J-day of the declaration of the chova pandemic catastrophe, allegedly due to an accidental leak from the P4 lab and a Chinese tale of pangolins and bats, the 5G network switch-on took place at the same time.

Remember the apparently non-diseased people dropping dead in the street (it was not a set-up).

At the time I talked about the 60 gigahertz resonant frequency of 5G making ambient oxygen partially inaccessible to blood hemoglobin - this must have been true, but neither I nor anyone else knew at the time of the added existence of graphene (the belt and suspenders...).

The aim of the whole set-up was to make the world believe that the fatal enemy was a new virus to divert attention from the real correlation: "graphene oxide/5G" - it worked perfectly, even among scientists.... great art in the perfect crime!

All the apparent ineptitudes of the last 18 months are now clearly explained.

Those who still do not believe, after this reading, that we are under the clutches of the greatest lie of all time to secure the plan for the depopulation of mankind envisioned by the Blue Beam plan of the Illuminati (see on the Internet), have every right consciously.

Jesus was right [of course!], when he said:

""Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven".

That was true in his time for the ends of life.

And it is still [of course!] true now, but this time without delay!

https://micheldogna.fr/tout-sexplique/

https://choosing-him.blogspot.com/2021/ ... 27VCe8vpn0
Graphene Oxid

FAKE BOOK sensurerer fakta- og er for mord på folk

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tor Des 23, 2021 9:13 am

Bjørgulf Mortensen Masse-Slakt på Ola og Kari
20.S deosesmubcerg k96d9ll. h2603:19

ALLE "VAKSINERTE" ER SMITTEBÆRERE; HOLD DERFOR GOD AVSTAND FRA DEM!! De har fått ROTTEGIFT, jfr Graphene Oxid.
Maskene inneholder også denne giften, pluss nanoboots, små slanger, makk som kryper opp i hjernen. De er laget på laboratoriet hos Bill Gates i Microsoft. Nå får dere se disse makkene som kryper i masken i denne videoen, det kryr av makk i maskene og de kommer fram med en gang du puster i masken, for å infisere deg i hjernen.
Det er blodbadsglobalistenes store og våte drøm- å drepe millioner ja 3-6 Billioner mennesker i verden med Graphene Oxid- ja gift. Meget flyktig gift. Men de lykkes ikke. I Norge har de planlagt å avlive ca 2 millioner mennesker på dette viset. Du tror det ikke før du får NRK tv? Ola og Kari er blitt grundig lurt av Nrk og avisene, pluss FOLKEHELSE LAUS INSTITUTTET OG SNAKKSTAD. Tenk det dere hvilke leger er det vi har, som har tatt sjangsen på å gå ut over Lege eden- som sier at Legen mister sin lisens om han legger sten til byrde for pasienten?

VI har mye å snakke om! Så at folk SKAL bruke maske er et knep for at de SKAL bli meget syk og dø. Det er hva ALT handler om, å drepe flest mulig av oss. Men ikke la deg bli lurt av dem.
I maskene finnes der 300 nano-makk og de våkner opp så snart du begynner å puste i masken. På videoen ser du disse makkene via forstørrelsesglass. De er tynnere enn menneskehår.

(10) Facebook.mp4 [ 32.07 MiB | Vist 1821 ganger ]

Do you know why they keep forcing you to wear a mask even though you are vaccinated, and it has been proven a hundred times over to be an illusory protection against viruses?
The answer is that all masks contain graphene oxide nanoparticles that they want you to inhale.
Do you know why we are still being PCR tested, even though it has been said a hundred times that this test is 95% unreliable?
The answer is that the end of the swab is loaded with graphene nanoparticle oxide that goes directly into the brain.
Do you really know why they want to vaccinate everyone?
Because the (supposedly) mRNA vaccines are crammed with graphene oxide nanoparticles that will turn you into a walking antenna and reinforce the work and spread of (...) HYDROGEL DARPA.
Do you really know why they want to re-vaccinate us every 6 months against hypothetical "new variants" (of the flu)?
To recharge the graphene, which, contrary to what some claim, the body eliminates little by little.
Finally, did you know that high-level athletes lose 10 to 20% of their performance after vaccination with "mRNA"?
Discovering the truth
I had already pointed out the hundreds of curious testimonies on the Internet of vaccinated people who magnetically "stick" small iron or stainless steel objects to the injection site - it is not a trick or a burlesque magic gag.
The Orwell City site was the first to report the presence of graphene oxide in injections, masks and tests, thanks to its English translations of The Fifth Column site, which posted a summary video entitled "the perfect murder weapon" on Rumble.
La Quinta Columna summarizes the results of Dr. José Luis Sevillano's research in the last year and a half, but especially in the last few months, since he has been able to measure, with the help of teslometers, magnetometers, etc., the magnetic or pseudo-magnetic phenomena that people acquire after inoculation, and the storage of energy in certain places, such as the forehead, which can be measured with a multimeter.
It turned out that those inoculated, in addition to being highly magnetic, become electrical superconductors. It was this last aspect that led Dr. Luis Sevillano's research in analyzing samples of vaccine vials to graphene, which is in principle an industrial superconductor used to store and condense electrical energy. This evidence has been confirmed by UV spectroscopy, electron microscopy and electromagnetic frequencies.
The company NANOGRAFI has admitted that graphene oxide is present in masks, PCR tests, antigenic tests, hydrogel, and also in flu vaccines, as well as in Turkey's intranasal vaccine spray.
Coincidentally, the market for graphene oxide nanoparticles soared when the Covid alert began in December 2019 and January 2020, but also during the preceding flu vaccination campaign, especially in Wuhan and northern Italy.
Possible damage to the body of vaccinated `mRNAs'
The team then studied the specific toxicity of nano-graphene oxide, which brings us to the background of known adverse effects associated with fashionable vaccination - just to remind:
Double pneumonia, especially from inhalation.
Immune system collapse.
Metallic taste in the mouth.
Multiple inflammations.
Inflammation of the mucous membranes.
Thousands of mini clots circulating in the blood.
Uncontrollable movements.
Myocarditis and pericarditis, possibly irreversible.
Loss of smell and taste.
And, above all, sudden and unpredictable thrombosis that can cause:
Aphasia,
A fatal stroke,
Blindness in one or both eyes,
Fatal cardiac embolism,
Fatal pulmonary embolism,
Paralysis,
Deafness in one or both ears.
Glutathione: solution to graphene oxide?
GLUTATHION is a potent antioxidant synthesized by the blood, which counteracts free radicals, peroxidants and all toxins that enter the body. It turns out that it also destroys graphene oxide with nanoparticles, but only if it is present in sufficient quantities; otherwise, the graphene will eat it, so it's a real fight that takes place!
And this is where we can help the organism by providing external L-glutathione, or better yet, the N-acetylcysteine that is its precursor.
In fact, Spanish researchers discovered that there were some 300 clinical studies on the use of N-acetylcysteine by some hospitals and universities with incredible results. For example, 100 patients who were dying of double pneumonia were saved within an hour after intravenous administration of glutathione or N-acetylcysteine.
Unfortunately, the problem with the external supply of glutathione is that its synthesis requires large quantities of milk, which is, as we know, processed blood. We are talking about 600 liters of milk to obtain 1 liter of glutathione, which makes it very expensive, and also its conservation is ephemeral.
It is therefore preferable to take N-acetylcysteine (NAC 200 mg), a highly bioavailable sulfur amino acid, which can be easily found on the Internet or in parapharmacies - without a prescription, as it is not considered a drug but a food supplement: 1 sachet 3 times a day for adults - treatment for 8 to 10 days maximum.
It should also be noted that from the age of 60 onwards, the blood produces less and less glutathione. This is why the elderly are the most affected by vaccination. But this is also true for obese people of all ages. On the other hand, normally, children who produce abundantly are little affected... when the avalanche of vaccines in the vaccination schedule has not damaged their wide-ranging immune defenses too much.
The "novel" of the "variants
Now we are told of a 3rd and then a 4th wave, etc., in short, a never-ending story, which justifies new deprivations of liberty and new supposedly adapted vaccinations. Moreover, it is commonly understood by sincere medical personalities that the so-called variants are generated by vaccines. They are on the right track, but they are missing a piece of the puzzle.
It should be noted that healthy people who successfully passed the first wave test, vaccinated, semi-vaccinated or not, are those whose glutathione was abundant enough to progressively eliminate graphene - the sole purpose of the new vaccine is not to protect against a variant that is really just a common cold or flu, but to perform a major reloading of graphene oxide and thus a further lunge against "resistant" individuals, whose damage will be blamed on an increasingly harmful phantom virus.
Why 5G?
There is more. The criminal establishment wanted to have every chance of success in its sinister work by playing with the resonance frequency of graphene oxide, technically called the "electronic absorption band", in order to emulate it and turn it into something even more harmful against glutathione. This emulation is going to be initiated by 5G - and that is why, against all warnings and reluctance from all sides, antenna proliferation is going full steam ahead as if nothing is happening.
January 2020 was a big test in Wuhan, while:
A flu "vaccination" campaign had preceded (to load people with graphene).
More than 10,000 5G relay antennas had been installed.
On the J-day of the declaration of the chova pandemic catastrophe, allegedly due to an accidental leak from the P4 lab and a Chinese tale of pangolins and bats, the 5G network switch-on took place at the same time.
Remember the apparently non-diseased people dropping dead in the street (it was not a set-up).
At the time I talked about the 60 gigahertz resonant frequency of 5G making ambient oxygen partially inaccessible to blood hemoglobin - this must have been true, but neither I nor anyone else knew at the time of the added existence of graphene (the belt and suspenders...).
The aim of the whole set-up was to make the world believe that the fatal enemy was a new virus to divert attention from the real correlation: "graphene oxide/5G" - it worked perfectly, even among scientists.... great art in the perfect crime!
All the apparent ineptitudes of the last 18 months are now clearly explained.
Those who still do not believe, after this reading, that we are under the clutches of the greatest lie of all time to secure the plan for the depopulation of mankind envisioned by the Blue Beam plan of the Illuminati (see on the Internet), have every right consciously.
Jesus was right [of course!], when he said:
""Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven".
That was true in his time for the ends of life.
And it is still [of course!] true now, but this time without delay!

Så det er bare å håpe på at FB blir slettet fra nettet snart!

FINALLY - ITS ALL COME OUT! Covid19 is NOT ONLY a bioweapon- they put HIV/AIDS in it AND its designed to KEEP REPLICATING into over 180+ variants to bypass the Vaccine.... AND mRNA and the spike proteins are designed to damage the body and destroy the autoimmune system.
The MORE MASS vaccinations that are done -
THE MORE that 'Viral Immune Escape' happens.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

UNREAD_POST Nukeland » Tir Des 28, 2021 8:33 am

Her ser man tydelig at folk blir lurt i døden ved giftige vaksiner. Flere tusen nordmenn kommer til å dø, de neste 6 mnd.
Mange hjernedøde personer finnes i dette landet. Det er helt grusomt hvilke galninger vi har med å gjøre. De går til og med utendørs med masker, og tror på løgnen. De er så hjernevasket at du ikke kan fatte at det er mulig at voksne folk er så lettlurte?

"Vaksinen" er full av fremmedlegmer- og Graphene Oxid, som er meget giftig- og tilsatt for å ta livet av folk. Videre har de tilsatt nanopartikler som er utviklet slik at de endrer på menneskets DNA. Mennesket blir hybridisert ved dette. Og det er således styrt via det nye 5 G nettverket- som tar kontrollen over hjernen til folk som har tatt "vaksinen". Da blir de virkelig knehøns og slaver av systemet. En hybrid robot. Som ikke kan tenke selv-. Trykk på en knapp, så er du stein død.

Har du en magnet, så kan du se at den setter seg fast i "skuddsåret". Der nålen gikk inn. Og tar du en magnet og fører imot disse Covid- kapslene, som folk daue av, så ser du at kapselen henger fast i magneten. Den er full av jern med andre ord- skrap. Det er bl.a skarpe nano barberblad blandet inn i dette. Så får du innvendige blødninger også.

Det er flere GODE grunner til å ligge laaangt unna disse galningene som setter såkalla vaksiner på folk i dag. IKKE LA DEG Lure av massemorderne. DE var smarte å kalle det vaksiner, ikke sant?

Er du en av dem som ble lurt? Jeg har sagt til mange av mine venner at de IKKE må la seg lure av massemorderne på dagens sykehus, fordi da blir du syk!!
Noen hørte på meg, men mange gjorde ikke det, men lot seg lure av DJEVELEN! Dette ble også skrevet ned for 80 år siden

I will not take the vax.mp4 [ 12.3 MiB | Vist 1882 ganger ]

Nukeland

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Ons Jan 05, 2022 8:44 pm

Her får dere høre historien til Sigve Warholm, hvor han har fått informasjon fra sikre kilder at mange personer i toppstillinger har mottatt millioner av kroner for å iscenesette korona pandemi for å drepe millioner av mennesker.

Her kan dere høre Sigve fortelle sin historie:

Her er Iphone fomat for videoen:
download/Sigve.mp4

Video for pc og android
download/Sigve_1.mp4
Denne filen lagrer du- velg så åpne i Windows mediaplayer, hvis du ønsker å se videoen.
Den vil åpnes som lydfil direkte fra forumet. Og det er akkurat hva Sigve forteller som er meget viktig å få snusen i!

Filen er også gjort mindre- med hensikt, slik at den er rask å laste ned. Det vil du skjønne, da lyden kommer momentant i høytaleren.

BmOnline
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Morderne hevder at de uvaksinerte er skyld i smitte!

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tor Feb 10, 2022 10:41 am

Morderne hevder at de uvaksinerte er skyld i smitte, slik at Korona ikke avtar, tenk det dere for noen spyttklyser!!

Globalistene som har skyld i ALLE løgnene om en pandemi som ikke eksisterer ønsker å drepe millioner av mennesker med en MOR Theresa rotte rolle.

IKKE tro på lystmorderne i Norge, som er FHI FOLKE- Helselaus-instituttet og resten av dem! Tro heller ikke på resten av dem ute i verden. Dette er ikke en pandemi, men en PLANDEMI- vipps helt GRATIS!!!

Ja, det hele er oppkonstruert, hilsen World Doctors Alliance.

https://www.pandata.org/is-the-pandemic ... construct/

BmOnline
Forum Administrator

Nano coronavirus recombinant vaccine taking graphene oxide as carrier

https://patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en

Denne legen ble drept 4 dager etter at han publiserte sannheten om Covid19- det finnes ikke- men i "vaskinene" er giften som dreper folk som fluer.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3qRyTCSe ... XzpZYwjHOo
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Man Nov 28, 2022 8:16 am

Hvor mange har forstått at Covid 19 og Korona er blankt løgn?
Gå ikke på limpinnen til blodbadsglobalistene.

Ønsker du å dele informasjon? I så fall klikk i hedingen på innleget, rett over datoen hvor du ser den fete overskriften- så vil akkurat lenken i nettleseren være den adressen du ønsker å kopiere- og videresende enten på mail eller på Fakebook.

BmOnline
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Gå til Korona løgnene

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester