The UK is Trapped and Lost Forever to the Russians

Our politicians try to claim they own will, they do not respect the will of the people who elected them. In such a way they- dig their own grave.
Forumregler
If you post several registrations under the same IP adress, your IP will be banned, and denied here forewer. There is already 2000 ip-adress from russia and balticum that are banned so far.
This forum is 100 % free for spam.

Administrator on BmOnline debate forum

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tir Nov 20, 2018 8:45 am

Norulv Øvrebotten

The Prime Minister Theresa May works for the KGB.

Before that for the East-German Secret Services, the STASI.

Like Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, Erna Solberg and most others of the Western leaders of today.

They are educated to become betrayers. And terrorists behind false flags. In the Commie way.

They don't know to behave otherwise.

Everybody at certain levels of the Intelligence Services Internationally knows these grim facts.

And they all know that the bureaucrats of the UN and the EU Commission are ruled by the excellent deceivers of the Kremlin. Using some old Commie puppets as a facade.

You don't find anyone at the top level of officials in any Western state that isn't a part of the Russian Mafia.

The Norweigan officials are we going to hang in whatever tree which is to be found all over the country.

We are just fed up by their criminal's acts on behalf of the Mafia abroad.

For example, all Norwegian ambassadors are Russian Mafia representatives, stealing money from the Treasury and the oil fund of one trillion dollars on behalf of the organized crime. Just to get some drinks more. At least, they are cheap to keep alive for the Kremlin.

They are not only criminals, however, but stupids and all the world knows. Just ask anyone that has met a Norwegian diplomat. Stupid is like the stupid does.

None of them are going to breathe for long, as the notorious traitors as they are. They all suck. On behalf of organized crime.

A Norway without ambassadors and other officials is a free country and free people. So don't hesitate to take the enemies out.

Like in the 1930s. Everything is the same story.

Any Western ambassador of the West of today is another edition of the vain Nazi Hermann Goering. They don't understand even that obvious fact. The dumbness has no limits.

Of course, Vladimir Putin of an IQ of 160 or something like that just smiles.

It's the same old Nazi and Communist story. In another version. But much more dangerous.

The Russian-managed Nazi SS of today is worse than the Stalin-shaped people before the WWII.

Because they consist of every policeman and operator in the secret services in the West.

They are all traitors. As they always have been. Along with anyone other in the law enforcement and among the judges.

Anyone in the West in uniform or dressed like a lawyer work for the Russian Mafia.

In Norway, that means everybody within the security and defense. No exception, and hence, drag them all to the spot of execution without hesitations. Just get them all out of our realities. Where they belong.

Hence, it's time for throat cutting. In the West.

And I mean it, literally. Have no doubt.

If you are in doubt, think once more and check the record and history of mine. I show no mercy. None. Forget it.

I'm scrupulous. Into the unimaginable Everybody back home in Norway knows.

I'm an old and experienced deer hunter and have done it many times. Cutting throats after a good hit is an everyday life event in the season of hunting deer.

They are going to be killed, and the US FBI of the KGB and other organizers of the 9/11 and dozens of other Neo-Stalinist terrorist attacks in and outside of America have no chance to survive the years ahead.

Judges are per definition masked Kremlin politicians camouflaged as the law. Let's get rid of these betrayers and top criminals par excellence. In Norway and elsewhere.

Everywhere. Wherever these salamanders of today are to be found.

The bureaucrats should be dealt with in that way that they deserve as the shameful creatures these mandarins are, as the traitors of their fatherlands they are and always have been.

Comments BmOnline: Yes, the KGB acid working all around the clock..asholes cant be transformed, Mafia- in and out- up and down.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til For english readers

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 5 gjester