Barack Obama og fru og herr Clinton er noe langt mer

US marines act like nazis, killing people because best friends?
Do we accept this kind of behavior in our stoves? Almost all americans have one iron in they jacet, who cares? What kind of madness is this?

Do they really copy the muslim selfbombers in some way?
Forumregler
Amerikanerne lever av kuler og krutt.

Barack Obama og fru og herr Clinton er noe langt mer

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Søn Feb 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Norulv Øvrebotten

Barack Obama og fru og herr Clinton er noe langt mer enn spioner.

De er russiske marionetter. :-)

Barack Obama, Hillary, and Bill Clinton are far more than spies. They are long-serving Russian puppets in a Dual State, getting instructions from the Kremlin regarding what to do within Russia's Grand Strategy.

You'll get a Big Bang in the US which is going to overshadow many Big Bangs in Europe.

The Americans must change mindset completely and stop believing in deadly illusions about their nation. They have to get out of the current box.

The basic presumptions of the Western mindset are wrong.

A consequence of the Kremlin's smart and diabolic deception techniques during a hundred years is that the truth is the opposite of what the world is tricked to believe.

At all levels. From micro to macro.

I know. Because I was the first analyzer in the world to identify them.

Barack obama og fru og herr clinton er noe langt mer enn spioner. De er russiske dukkene. :-)

Barack obama, hillary og bill clinton er langt mer enn spioner. De er longserving russiske dukkene i todelt state, får instruksjoner fra kreml ragarding hva jeg skal gjøre i russland er grand strategi.

Du får en big bang i oss som kommer til å overskygge mange store bangs i europa. Det kommer til alle snart.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

President Barack Obama Created the Islamic State (IS)

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Ons Apr 26, 2017 7:01 am

Norulv Øvrebotten

Hope & Change -President Barack Obama Created the Islamic State (IS)

Obama was undoubtedly the great peacemaker of our time.

You might achieve the unbelievable through your many middlemen and middlewomen and indirect deception. The KGB way.

The creation of IS was done this way to achieve the Kremlin's strategic goals globally.

Also, President Vladimir Putin used his puppets in Norway awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to Barack Obama immediately after he became president in 2009.

"Since December 1901, the prize has been awarded annually (with some exceptions) to those who have "done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, the abolition or reduction of standing armies and the holding and promotion of peace congresses."

(Wikipedia)
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

The KGB's Climate Change Scheme

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Ons Apr 26, 2017 9:45 am

Norulv Øvrebotten

The KGB's Climate Change Scheme

The lucrative climate change hoax that the Kremlin has been conducting through the Stalin-imposed UN in New York for decades, was launched in 1985.

President Barack Obama from Kenya made it a formidable success.

I remember the start well from my time at the top of the Ministry of Defense in Norway from 1986 to 1988.

It's a typical KGB deception operation, skimming governments of the world for billions.

"Former Energy Department Undersecretary, Steven Koonin confirmed what we already knew to be true.

The Obama administration purposely manipulated ‘climate change’ data to influence public opinion and policy.

Via Daily Caller: Former Energy Department Undersecretary Steven Koonin told The Wall Street Journal Monday that bureaucrats within former President Barack Obama’s administration spun scientific data to manipulate public opinion.

“What you saw coming out of the press releases about climate data, climate analysis, was, I’d say, misleading, sometimes just wrong,” Koonin said, referring to elements within the Obama administration he said were responsible for manipulating climate data.

http://www.vivaliberty.com/former-obama ... nd-policy/
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Re: President Barack Obama Created the Islamic State (IS)

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Søn Jan 07, 2018 4:45 pm

BmOnline skrev:Norulv Øvrebotten

Hope & Change -President Barack Obama Created the Islamic State (IS)

Obama was undoubtedly the great peacemaker of our time.

You might achieve the unbelievable through your many middlemen and middlewomen and indirect deception. The KGB way.

The creation of IS was done this way to achieve the Kremlin's strategic goals globally.

Also, President Vladimir Putin used his puppets in Norway awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to Barack Obama immediately after he became president in 2009.

"Since December 1901, the prize has been awarded annually (with some exceptions) to those who have "done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, the abolition or reduction of standing armies and the holding and promotion of peace congresses."

(Wikipedia)

Barack obama er medskyldig i norsk terror

Barack obama er medskyldig i falske flagg i norge. Kgb-veien.

Det er det samme drift som du ser på, som den virkelige målet er oppnådd indirekte.

Å promotere en ensom ulv-teori, til tross for å vite sannheten er en forbrytelse mot menneskeheten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WN0CBWAogk&t=1s

Sist flyttet til topp av BmOnline den Søn Jan 07, 2018 4:45 pm
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Gå til US-Warship

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 4 gjester