Et russisk show.

US marines act like nazis, killing people because best friends?
Do we accept this kind of behavior in our stoves? Almost all americans have one iron in they jacet, who cares? What kind of madness is this?

Do they really copy the muslim selfbombers in some way?
Forumregler
Amerikanerne lever av kuler og krutt.

Et russisk show.

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tir Feb 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Norulv Øvrebotten
Eilat, Southern District, Israel ·

Et russisk show.

Tar ned og eliminerer den stalin-påtvunget doble stat og den hemmelige russiske hegemony siden dagene av fdr i 1930-tallet betyr å arrestere mange forrædere på øverste nivå av usa.

Det samme er saken andre steder i vest.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/02/13 ... ly-revolt/
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Re: Et russisk show.

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Søn Jan 05, 2020 10:43 am

President Roosevelt of the US Used the KGB's Techniques of Deception

By identifying the secret Kremlin methods of deception, you can track down those people employing them to fool other people.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt of the US isn't hard to spot.

If you are building a New World Order on behalf of World Communism and Russia, you accuse someone else of doing it to mask realities and your intentions.

The procedure is a classic communist.

Adolph Hitler in Germany had no plans for conquering the world.

He hardly had any plans at all.

Read the biographies by his generals.

Joseph Stalin had.

For both Hitler, Roosevelt, Churchill, and not least for himself.

Stalin was running a script, like recording a movie in Hollywood, and that was possible due to the smart and secret deception methods that the Kremlin used at all levels. With the greatest emphasis at the strategic level.

To succeed in such a big and pre-planned game, however, you need to control all the largest actors on the board.

Joseph Stalin did.

I don't think that he had to improvise much during WWII.

Not afterward either.

The Soviet Russian dictator during 30 years achieved more than anyone could have imagined by orchestrating a strategic and global communist deception operation to achieve his goals, using dual states that he had established already in the 1930's both in Europe and America.

This communist fraud activity in the 30's and 40's and the main engine that still drives the development of the world has been masked as WWII in the West and as the Big Patriotic War in the Soviet Union and Russia.

Knowing the real way of doing deception from the Kremlin for 100 years, makes it possible to uncover the lies, discover the underlying truth, and spot the big deceivers.

FDR was one of them.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til US-Warship

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester