Who Does The US Military Fight For? Ken O'Keefe Part 1

US marines act like nazis, killing people because best friends?
Do we accept this kind of behavior in our stoves? Almost all americans have one iron in they jacet, who cares? What kind of madness is this?

Do they really copy the muslim selfbombers in some way?
Forumregler
Amerikanerne lever av kuler og krutt.

Who Does The US Military Fight For? Ken O'Keefe Part 1

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Ons Mai 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Matthew Haines
For 3 md. siden
If only the American military 'individuals' would realise, and wake up to the fact they are just slaves to a system (regime), which has sold them to another country to murder and abuse Citizens of this earth.
Eventually, tables turn !
peace.

Who is lying?

Tom Gunz
Publisert 25. jan. 2018
A big thanks to Ken O'Keefe for allowing me the opportunity to share his work with you!! I urge all of you to watch with an open mind and watch it in its entirety!!
Support Ken O'Keefe's work at http://www.patreon.com/kok Ken O'Keefe is re-releasing his epic expose of the Israeli/Jewish lies about Iran that are being employed just as the "WMD's in Iraq" lie was used to send American sons and daughters off to die for Israel in the invasion/occupation of Iraq. With Syria not all going to plan, the ultimate target of Iran and the World War III agenda looks to be in overdrive with President Trump continuing the sickening and sychonpantic role of Jewish US Presidents as Jewish whipping boys. How many more American sons and daughters will be sacrificed for Israel before genuine American patriots stand up and refuse orders and arrest the traitors in Congress? These questions and points and more are made in this, part 1 of a 2 part program that tells the truth about the what and why regarding Iran. If people want more such videos/commentary from Ken O'Keefe then visit https://www.patreon.com/kok and invest in Ken O'Keefe's work.

infamous DAWG.
For 1 dag siden
Dear Ken O'Keefe. I am an American that has many of the same beliefs as you and I would love to know how to unite all people with like minded views. A coup is the only thing that will save this country of our birth. Thank you truly Ian Anderson
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til US-Warship

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 5 gjester