GLOBAL WARMING ONE- SONG!

Forumregler
Ain't misbehavin

GLOBAL WARMING ONE- SONG!

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tor Jan 31, 2019 6:06 am

Where are all the good people gone?

Are they blowing by the wind or just taken out by Stay Behind?

BmOnline
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Re: GLOBLAL WARMING ONE- SONG!

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tor Jan 31, 2019 6:09 am

Where are all the global heat- coming from?
Where are all the nice people- ever gone? Where is Erna Solberg coming from? Where is Siv Jensen coming from? Where is Gro Harlem Brundtland- coming from?
Where are all this bad people- coming from? Are they coming from Stay Behind- or are they coming by the wind? Where is Kjell Magne Bondevik- coming from?
Where are all this people coming from? Are they coming by the wind, or are they coming from the secret storting? Or are they all elected by the oligarks?

Are they coming by the wind, or are they hard to find among the oligarks?

Where are all the wares- coming from? Are they coming from the wind- or are they from Stay Behind- or are they coming from within or coming from the global ring and the storting? Where are all the lovings one ever gone? Do we all desvere to die- from the global ring at the storting?

Where are all the crue people coming from? Are they all "police- dolls"? Where are all the rapes coming from? No one to care for us.
Why not go home?
Where are all the Utøya-killers coming from? Why did Jens Stoltenberg spoken out- it wasnt only one killer- who shot our friends?
Where are the caring state ever gone? Why are our own gun taken away? Why is good old days- away? Why did my best friend die?

Where are all the lies coming from? It so hard to believe- the official story from Stay Behind. It once upon a time..
Can you ever believe the truth- when I tell who was inside the youth?
Where are all the youngsters gone? Who was young and strong? I find it hard to live- for a doubble state and the global ring. Shud we take em out to-night- its only right. We take em out to-night, because its right, we sure take em out to-night.

Melody: Peter Paul and Mary.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til Sound of music

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest