NATO Chief Jens Stoltenberg Shows How to Make an Internati

Nå er det kommet oss for ørene at vi har landsforrædere i regjeringen. Men det er ikke bare i AP. Hele veien er det gjennomsyret av "kreft." Fremmede makter styrer Fedrelandet, og disse personene vi snakker om skal til-snakkes, ikke fremsnakkes!!
Forumregler
Nå må det norske folk ta tak, kast stasi-spionene i kasjotten og få de dømt etter sine egne metoder.
KGB-avhopperen Vasilij Mitrokhin og den britiske historikeren Christopher Andrew lagde en bok om KGB i bl.a. Norge.

NATO Chief Jens Stoltenberg Shows How to Make an Internati

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Lør Jul 07, 2018 6:34 am

Norulv Øvrebotten

NATO Chief Jens Stoltenberg Shows How to Make an International Career in a Western World Under Secret Russian Hegemony

As Prime minister of Norway, Jens Stoltenberg was in charge of the mass murder of 77 people, mostly kids, and teenagers in a deception operation in the old KGB-way that has been running and fooling the world since the day of the terror attack and slaughter on July 22, 2011.

After Jens Stoltenberg was uncovered as a mega-terrorist and orchestrator of the Norwegian state's mass killing of its people to fortify a masked hegemony over Norway since the 1930s, the Kremlin used the German Chancellor Angela Merkel and the US President Barack Obama to give him more cover-up in plain sight as General Secretary of the NATO.

Other Western leaders couldn't allow a public disclosure of the Norwegian Prime minister Jens Stoltenberg as a secret Russian puppet and mass killer in a secret Russian dual state under a secret Russian hegemony.

The explanation is simple: The situation is the same everywhere in the West. It's Norway everywhere.

All major terror attacks in the West are false flag operations in which now uncovered secret Kremlin deception techniques and procedures have been used.

That's not hard to prove when mastering these methods of terror and deceptions of the days of Joseph Stalin.

The Kremlin is in control and steadily enhancing its power and the masked hegemonies over Western countries. And President Vladimir Putin has many willing puppets in the West, doing his biddings.

Jens Stoltenberg is just one of these Western traitors.

The current logic at work among the Kremlin puppets of the West is also based on the thinking of Joseph Stalin: Where everybody is a traitor, nobody is. They feel quite safe.

This article in a Norwegian newspaper on March 14, 2014, tells that Angela Merkel and Barack Obama initiated the appointment of a Norwegian mass murderer as chief of the NATO.

Despite knowing well the ugly facts. Hence, they are both complicit.

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/5x ... aer-i-nato
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til Stasi- agentene i Regjeringene

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 6 gjester