The Formidable Success of Joseph Stalin

En paramillitær gruppe som ble etablert i Norge i 1940 i strid med Straffelovens § 104a, samt Straffeloven § 128. Det het seg at de skulle forhindre inntrengere, men det er nonsens. Deres oppdrag var å skjule, forhindre at KGB agenter og nettverket Stay Behind, ble avslørt.

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Ons Apr 19, 2017 7:48 am

Norulv Øvrebotten

The Soviet Russian dictator Joseph Stalin did stay alone in the shadows when you are investigating him closer and thus unmasking his street smartness.

His genial and diabolic trick was to wage war against both friends and foes alike. At the same time. Consistently and consequently.

Against friends mostly from the shadows, but also through open warfare via his Dual State of Germany, established by the Kremlin already in the 20's, according to my findings after having identified the most secret deception techniques from the East over the last 100 years, following the communist coup in Russia in 1917.

Hence, Stalin's secret world dominance was won and secured during his 30 years reign of terror from 1923 to 1953.

He won WWII against the populations of Germany, France, Great Britain, Japan and the United States of America, to mention the most important defeated national communities of the world.

The most important states of the Western world were stolen from the people before the war. By the Kremlin, after doubling them from the shadows.

WWII was, in reality, a necessary and well planned Kremlin scheme for winning world dominance. Openly and secretly. Everybody was fooled.

Stalin had no real allies, but only illusions of allies. He had only puppets, and the goals within his Grand Strategy was mainly achieved indirectly. In a Master Game.

'The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.'

~ Winston Churchill
Vedlegg
Stalin.jpg
Rotta Stalin, som grunnla krigen i skyggene i fredstid.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

“Invisible Threads Are the Strongest Ties.”

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Ons Apr 19, 2017 8:38 am

Norulv Øvrebotten
17. april kl. 05:31 ·

“Invisible Threads Are the Strongest Ties.”

Remember, no one in the US, but Russia's president Vladimir Putin and his KGB knows how the vast and complicated American network of intelligence works all over the world.

No single American born citizen knows. Neither the President whatever elections at the White House nor any other native Americans.

After identifying the most secret KGB methods within deception and the art of war, the conclusion of mine was that Joseph Stalin doubled the US State already in the 30's.

Hence, Stalin and his NKVD (KGB) was able to indirectly establish the World War II forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) from 1942.

Then Stalin went on using his strengthen Dual State of the US and establishing the CIA in 1947.

The model of the Kremlin scheme of deception was the communist success of the Trust in the 20's and 30's. Google it.

The consequence being is that President Vladimir Putin of Russia not only owns the American Dual State but all the intelligence apparatus at home and worldwide as well.

The KGB has established everything of what Americans call the Deep State.

“Invisible threads are the strongest ties.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til STAY BEHIND

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 4 gjester