Same Terror in France as in Norway

Norulv Øvrebotten skriver om den russiske og morderiske fremgansmåten å undergrave et styresett ved bedrag og mord på et hvilket som helst kontinent i verden, som i Norge.

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Lør Mar 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Norulv Øvrebotten

Show me your friends, and I’ll tell you who you are.

Like the Norwegian Prime Ministers Jens Stoltenberg and Erna Solberg, President Francois Hollande of France has also killed his people to smartly and indirectly enhance himself and a Soviet-originated dual state under secret Russian hegemony. In false flag operations, employing the secret service Stay Behind masked as Islamic State (IS).

The contradiction of a principle which has been used since Joseph Stalin's days is killing your friends to enhance yourself and friends.

The real aim is achieved indirectly.

That's the smart operational contradiction in all these deception operations to bolster dual states under Russian hegemony from the 1920's and 1930's.

The real aim is achieved indirectly by combining terror and deception.

Stalin doubled everything, also other people's states, and that means the Kremlin smartly stole the state from the national populations.

That happened under President Franklin D. Roosevelt in the US as well before WWII, according to the investigation of mine.

This fact explains 9/11 too.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til Norulv Øvrebotten om KGB/FSB i Norge og verden

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest