Norway: a Dual State with a Mask of Human Rights

Generellt forum for samfunnsspørsmål
Politikere som ikke lytter til grasrota, er med på å skrinlegge sin egen eksistens!
Forumregler
Her er det samfunnspolitikk som gjelder.

Velkommen til debatten!

Administrator BmOnline Forum

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Fre Aug 02, 2019 7:06 am

Norulv Øvrebotten

To a professional analyzer, identifying the processes that make realities continually is crucial.

I spent six years of research into the Kremlin's most secret methods before a breakthrough.

In 2002, I got my Eureka moment and was from then on able to roll up what had happened in my country, Norway, and in other nations in which Stalin had doubled the state and stolen it from the native population.

I found that very cleverly done communist deception had been the main engine for developments internationally, from micro to macro.

It still is.

Regarding Norway, I can sum up the situation as following:

Norway has been under masked Russian hegemony since 1935.

In 1939 and 1940, Joseph Stalin's NKVD even staged a smart Coup d'état to finally settle the Kremlin's power over Norway, employing the Labour Party and the Freemasonry in the coup.

Some months after the final coup in January 1940, the Kremlin's puppets helped Stalin in a stratagem, in which he lured his friend Adolf Hitler to invade and occupy Norway.

Joseph Stalin's puppets in Oslo let the country be completely open military for the Germans on April 9, 1940.

Berlin was able to invade and conquer Norway employing only 8 800 troops, in the beginning.

It was an achievement that would have been impossible without help from Stalin's enforced puppet regime in Oslo which had no legal fundament to govern but had stolen the power after illegally canceled an election to the National Assembly in 1939.

Stalin loved strategic tricks from medieval times when parking own territory with a friend or a potential enemy for a while, was common among cunning kings.

Hence, parking Norway with Hitler was a cleverly conducted maneuver in the Kremlin's Grand Strategy.

From June 1940, Stalin parked his Norwegian puppet Government in London, using them to take control over the huge Norwegian merchant fleet and as planned before the war, employing this fleet to ship equipment from the U.S. to the Soviet Union in the years to come.

After the German defeat in 1945, Joseph Stalin's secret services staged several charades in Oslo in which Moscow changed puppets and reinforced its secret hegemony, continuing to build the totalitarian dual state which still is the fundament for the masked Russian control over the country, 77 years after the coup in January 1940.

Enhancing the old structures of power was the objective with the false flag operation which started with the killing of 77 people on July 22, 2011.

Since then mafia lawyers have been spinning deception on the bodies to lure the Norwegians into massively supporting the old system of state structure with current national leaders under secret Russian control and rule from the shadows.

The Kremlin's mafia lawyers that rigged the terror attack in Norway have employed the same techniques that I identified as early as in 2002.

Part of the terror attack was to assassinate me, but I also survived this attempt after more than a year in a hospital.

A dual state means execution out of courts by poison or other means.

It means regularly staged terror attacks and massacres to maintain indirectly support of the dual system on false premises to the population.

To conclude, a Russian Mafia State has got the power and elections are only masquerading the real criminal power over the state below the surface.

The underground Russian control isn't only a phenomenon in Norway, but also a circumstance of the Western World and beyond.

With Barack Obama as a loyal puppet in the U.S.A. for eight years, president Vladimir Putin and his secret services have been busy doubling states wherever there's been possible to exploit such vulnerabilities, for instance in Africa.

A dual state means that National Assemblies and Governments are transformed to become fronts.

Democracy is mostly a mask.

Such a dual system of the state requires a particular sort of human beings as Prime Ministers.

A precondition is that they obey to the Kremlin's mafia lawyers in the Capitals and that they are hypocrites by nature.

A good example is the former Prime Minster of Norway, Kjell Magne Bondevik.

Mr. Bondevik claims to be a Christian and a Human rights defender, and the other day he attacked the Donald Trump administration for neglecting basic human rights regarding Muslim immigration.

American authorities had then stopped him for an hour after arriving Washington, D.C.

Norwegian politicians keep on holding their facade.

To the bitter end.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til Samfunn og politikk

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 6 gjester