Poisoned food

Korridorpasienter, dass-pasienter, demens-pasienter
Hvilken sykdom, diagnose, pasient ivaretar et norsk sykehus?

Jo, de slakter pasientene med gift og fru Morfin. Vi har masse å snakke om! Rotter er hva som skjuler seg i Legefrakkene i dag!

Moderator: BmOnline

Forumregler
Er Norge verdens beste land å bo i?

Poisoned food

UNREAD_POST Jeff Heys » Lør Sep 16, 2023 7:04 am

A Research Gate study uncovered a mysterious toxin behind autoimmune disease:

(Se OPP ved BRUK av ASPARTAM, tilsatt giftige greier.) Sukker erstatning.

A 50-year-old woman had been suffering from pain and fatigue for more than 10 years.

Her debilitating symptoms lead to a scary fibromyalgia diagnosis.

Strangely enough, during a vacation in a foreign country, her pain and exhaustion suddenly vanished...

However, her symptoms reappeared in the days following her return home…

She had the thought that something she was eating or drinking might have caused her the symptoms.

And she was absolutely right.

As it turns out, when she was home, she used aspartame as a sugar replacement.

After she excluded aspartame from her diet, her autoimmune disease vanished completely.

Aspartame is just one of the many toxins associated with autoimmune disease.

The scary thing is that Jonathan Otto and his research team have found 23 toxins in our food that are even more dangerous…

And they’ve compiled it all into a free book that he asked me to share with you. Of course I said YES.

Download 23 Toxic Threats in Our Food that Trigger Autoimmune Disease & How to Reverse Their Effects now and see if these toxins could be the trigger for your autoimmune symptoms:

⇒ Click here to download your copy at no cost.

You will also find time-tested tools to tackle your autoimmune symptoms, even if you think your case is too severe…

But you must hurry, this eBook is only available for a very limited time.

Jeff Hays Films

"Movies that Make Movements"

https://links.jhfcommunity.com/a/229/cl ... 4f1fdc3e10

When you download this eBook you'll also get free access to Jonathan’s brand-new — and soon to be released — Autoimmune Answers that reveals the most effective natural protocols for actually reversing autoimmune disease!

To your health,

Jeff Hays
Jeff Heys

Gå til Det norske helsevesen- bedre enn sitt rykte?

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest