Vaksiner og GALE, sinnsyke individer

Øst- vest- hvem er best, nord og sør dør som før?
Forumregler
Mange tror at Helsevesenet vil oss det beste, men nei ikke nå lenger. Bare se på hva som har skjedd, det er pengene som pleies i stedet for pasientene i verdens rikeste land. EN SKAM!!

Vaksiner og GALE, sinnsyke individer

UNREAD_POST Corona-Bandios » Man Sep 28, 2020 5:45 pm

The politicians and mad people who want to kill people via vaccins and corona lies about a virus that do not exists.

The Ape Bill Gates is also behind this vaccines vc crazy Dr Fauci.
Corona-Bandios

Lege Heiko Schöning arrestert under demonstrasjon

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Man Sep 28, 2020 7:31 pm

Lege Heiko Schöning arrestert under demonstrasjon i London – fortalte sannheten om koronapolitikken:

https://nononsensenews.org/2020/09/28/l ... olitikken/

Men nå revner det for de steingale blodbadsglobalistene, Erna S og Co.. og resten av disse døde individene!
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Re: Vaksiner og GALE, sinnsyke individer

UNREAD_POST Vladimir Putin » Tor Jan 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Øistein Østgaard

BmOnline

LOVE LETTER from V. Putin.

Vladimir Putin » Tor Jan 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Italian media:
VLADIMIR VLADIMIROVIC PUTIN'S SPEECH TO THE PEOPLE - MUST READ!

Putin: "I'm tired today. I'm tired of everything. I want to talk to the countries of the world."

WHAT'S HAPPENING? What kind of Satan's plan do you dream of?
You want to deliberately reduce the world population, and do so by sacrificing innocent lives using unstable spirits who believe in your political correctness.

FATHER, MOTHER, CHILDREN....
WHICH MONSTER CONVINCES A FAMILY TO MUTCH ITS OWN SON'S GENITALS SO THAT HE FEEL LIKE A GIRL AND WILL ONE DAY?
Do you know that the child has not yet formed his or her sexual identity?
WHAT BAD BEASTS CONVINCE WEST COUNTRIES TO OPEN THE DOORS TO ISLAMIC STATE TERRISM?

THEY brainwash PEOPLE WITH Vicious AND POWERFUL MEDIA SYSTEMS THAT SHAMLESSLY LIE.

THEY LIE CONSTANTLY AND INTENTIONALLY. They allow terrorism to take the lives of the innocent.

You consciously attack your own culture and values.

THEY WANTED TO DESTROY CHRISTIANITY, KNOWING THAT those who come from other quarters will impose Islam through violence and terror.
YOU KNOWED.

NOW I ASK FOR ONE MINUTE SILENCE FOR TERRORISM VICTIMS.

I am aware of your satanic plans to reduce the population of the planet. OPEN THE DOORS AND BORDERS TO TERRORISTS AND THEIR FAILED INTENTIONS TO HOMOSEXUALIZE THE POPULATION.

I'm here today to share why and how you are doing it.
THEY ARE SO EVIL TO USE THE WEAKEST AND MARGINALIZED. They snapped ears at young people to fill their ears and souls with trash. THEY NORMALIZED THE SURGICAL CHANGE.

THE MAYOR OF MANCHESTER MADE ISLAMIC TERRORISM NORMAL: After the attacks, he said that terrorist attacks are the normal side of life in big cities. INCREDIBLE!

If you think your people will have to get used to being massacred, leave your position! And those who CREATE GAY COMMUNITIES, MY GOD, WHO USE THESE PARTS OF THE POPULATION THAT ARE MARGINAL AND REPRESENTED, KNOW THAT THEY ARE SUFFERING FROM DISTURBANCES AND ABNORMALITIES IN THE ORIGINALITY, we want to convince ourselves fully with - phobia and hate are.

The homosexualization of society is carried out on the basis of false and distorted scientific papers which report from month to month that there is no such thing as heterosexuality and that heterosexuality is nothing more than a custom, social norm and tradition.

TODAY, I TELL YOU THESE WACKY PRE-CONCEPT LIES ARE FOR THE SLOW REDUCTION OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION, BECAUSE GAY, AS YOU KNOW, HAVE NO OFFspring: THEY ARE INERTAL.

ISLAMISTS MASSACATE US, ISLAMISTS BOMB US, AND SOCIETY IS NOT BORN, IT IS NOT RENEWED. The result of this and what else you might expect is a population decline.

BUT IT DOESN'T END HERE. BECAUSE THEY ALSO SUPPORT THE MUTUAL HATE OF MEN AND WOMEN. THEY DESTROYED THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT TO MAKE THEM INTO A WAR OF BIOLOGICAL BEINGS, MEN AND WOMEN.
IF MEN AND WOMEN HATE EACH OTHER UNDER THE NEO MARXIST PHILOSOPHY, THE SPIRIT OF YOUNG PEOPLE IS ABNORMAL.

THEY GIVE PROGRAMMED INSTRUCTIONS TO YOUNG PEOPLE. BOYS AND GIRLS refuse to think with their heads. They washed their brains and filled their souls with absurd ideas.

THEY MADE IT IMBECILES.
THEY SUPPORT JIHADIST LAWS AND ARE FULLY CONVINCED THAT GENITAL MODIFICATION DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE TO SEXUAL IDENTITY.

You managed to convince them that they were enemies of the traditional family renewed by birth. BUT TODAY'S statesmen - HISTORY WILL PROVE YOU THAT common sense IS STRONGER.

Give up your plans! TODAY I COME IN PEACE and swear to you - to leave the spirits of the young & marginalized alone - to prove to you that I am aware of your plans. YOUR POLICY NEEDS URGENTLY CHANGED. YOUR MEDIA MUST BEGIN TELLING THE TRUTH.

STOP attacking young people in their intimacy, continually and without thinking. Your intent to get all people used to being massacred by radical immigrants is a cowardly act that revolted. Conflicts between men and women under the feminist flag are the bad plan. It's the saddest conflict I've ever seen in my political life.

IF THE AMERICA AND EUROPE DO NOT END THESE PLANS, you will not only have to face God's judgment, but me. STOP YOUR PLAN! LONG LIVE GOD AND THE FATHERLAND, or DEATH WAITS FOR YOU "-

V. V. PUTIN

Vladimir Putin
Vladimir Putin

Gå til Helsevesenet

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester