Skullerud Apartment, DVS TRIVAGO bare søppel

Kommunene og Terra gambler med våre midler på børs.
Skal ikke staten sikre våre verdier?
Forumregler
Regjeringen innskrenker banktjenester i bankene. Nå kan du ikke sette inn penger når du selv vil, men når banken vil. De har også kommet med forslag om å avvikle banktjenester i posten. Tenk for noen nazi metoder vi nå begynner å få på "brødskiva".

Skullerud Apartment, DVS TRIVAGO bare søppel

UNREAD_POST Trivago på Skullerud » Fre Mai 15, 2015 11:00 pm

We booked Skullerud Apartment for 3 days. I did find this Apartment at booking.com. I soon understood that complainments made at booking.com cud be deleted. Therefore I am more than glad to put it out here.

We did not get any information about the facsilities at arrival or when booked.

Several things was not in order.

1. The apartment was not cleaned when we went in.

Dirty_Raymond_6.jpg
The floor was not cleaned, when we was asked to pay clean fee by the female agent. She was urge and keen to ask for money.

2. The kitchen table was dangerous and away from the base at wall, you cud not use it. The agent did not inform us about this. We did not expected such miserable furniture.

Dirty_Raymond_1.jpg
The kitchen table was hanging in the air, and telescopic table-legs was kaputt.

Dirty_Raymond_3.jpg
Table at trouble water

3. The locker to keep my smoking was locked up with a locker. And I was not told that the cover was occupied by owners clothing. So we cud not hang up our clothing. Very strange hospitality.

Dirty_Raymond.jpg
The locker was occupied by the owner, and locked

4. Very dirty sofa, and not cleaned floor.

Dirty_Raymond_4.jpg
Floor not cleaned, but we had to pay clean fee anyway, regarding the promises at web site booking.com

5. Dirty shells where knifes and forks belongs. (Old bread dust)
6. No soap in the shower. We was not told.
7. No egg cups. We was not told.
8. No toilet spare paper. Very strange apartment?
9. Furniture seems outdated and cheep. Ikea.

We did not liked the handling and the behavior by the agent of Skullerud Apartment. The place it self, surroundings was nothing to make complaining to.
If the apartment was taken care of, as it shud, then we cud come back, but not in such bad conditions as today. Cleaning and out of date furniture/damaged table. We had to pay clean fee- henche not cleaned. To us it was obvious not cleaned.
10. The elevator was out of order, we was not told. In sum- the most is out of order.

The area seems to be a copy of Holmlia, just 3 km away.

We will not recommend this flat to others. Skullerud Apartment dissapointed us. Zero stars.
I did send an e-mail to the owner, all he did say was sorry all the way- but you must pay. Have a nice day.
This place reminds me of a flat in LA-US. The lady comes in to wash down dirth, and quess what? Yes, with a dry cloth- in such way it is not funny that the sun doesent shine throo the windows? They are actually afraid of water and sope.

TRIVAGO søppel!

Mikhael Khaliningrad
Trivago på Skullerud

Gå til Økonomi

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester