King Harald of Norway speaks out

Our politicians try to claim they own will, they do not respect the will of the people who elected them. In such a way they- dig their own grave.
Forumregler
If you post several registrations under the same IP adress, your IP will be banned, and denied here forewer. There is already 2000 ip-adress from russia and balticum that are banned so far.
This forum is 100 % free for spam.

Administrator on BmOnline debate forum

King Harald of Norway speaks out

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tor Jan 12, 2012 9:29 am

The king og Norway speaks out about the utøya massacre:
It was “a very strange experience,” he said. “I felt very helpless, really. All these families who had either just got someone back from this or had just got the message that they weren’t coming back; it was a very strange atmosphere. Wherever you turned there were people in grief.”

He stopped again, then laughed, to break the mood. “When I came out I said to my wife I’d never hugged so many people I didn’t know!”
OSLO — The government buildings where Anders Behring Breivik set off a bomb are still cordoned off, under repair, and bullet holes still mar the primitive buildings on the island of Utoya, where he then proceeded to murder scores of children.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/16/world ... &ref=world

Norulv Øvrebotten - 03:54 -
"People haven't gotten mad yet."

King Harald:
"I think it still lies in the future how we will cope with this in the long run,” the king said in a rare interview last week. “We haven’t got to the stage where people have gotten mad yet.

I think we’ll go through that as well. That has to come and go before we are finished with this. And we have to let that happen.”
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til For english readers

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 4 gjester