RUSSE-Millitær kommunist staten- EU the cccp

Our politicians try to claim they own will, they do not respect the will of the people who elected them. In such a way they- dig their own grave.
Forumregler
If you post several registrations under the same IP adress, your IP will be banned, and denied here forewer. There is already 2000 ip-adress from russia and balticum that are banned so far.
This forum is 100 % free for spam.

Administrator on BmOnline debate forum

RUSSE-Millitær kommunist staten- EU the cccp

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Man Jan 21, 2019 9:28 am

UK journalist and globalist- explorer David Noakes about EU and corruption KGB.

The truth about the devels who created EU. May some of the traitors in the norwegian paliament get headache??

I quess so :mrgreen:

As I have told so- in a long while by now.

Kent and Sussex Courier:
I realise that there are some who genuinely believe that the EU is a benign organisation but I feel that the truth of the aphorisms 'by their fruits ye shall know them' and that 'the proof of the pudding is in the eating', when applied to the European project, both confirm me in my belief that it has proved to be a disaster. It is undoubtedly to the great personal advantage of the political class, bureaucrats, big business and banks but very much the opposite for ordinary people being fundamentally undemocratic, irredeemably corrupt, a failure economically and politically damaging. The people of Southern Europe are being stretched on the rack of the Euro while the wishes of the electorates in all nations involved are ignored in favour of those of unelected Commissioners in Brussels.

http://www.bullen.demon.co.uk/letters.htm#start
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til For english readers

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 4 gjester