CORONA and COVID 19 Hoax

Our politicians try to claim they own will, they do not respect the will of the people who elected them. In such a way they- dig their own grave.
Forumregler
If you post several registrations under the same IP adress, your IP will be banned, and denied here forewer. There is already 2000 ip-adress from russia and balticum that are banned so far.
This forum is 100 % free for spam.

Administrator on BmOnline debate forum

CORONA and COVID 19 Hoax

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Lør Apr 25, 2020 1:53 pm

In the issue of the global Corona Hoax-

Make it clear, Virus cant be spread by the wind or any kind of bad thinking globalists.
Why then use any protection?
May we see The Mask of Sanity among the global elite?

Sure we do!

Da er løgnen om Korona og COVID19[/url] offisielt avslørt

Her kan du laste ned videoen fra Det White House, som lekket sannheten om Corona viruset. EN HOAX- en løgn og et BEDRAG!

Dette har jeg sagt til alle mine venner- som med vantro i blikket ikke kunne tro det. Men her er beviset.
Men dere tror det sikkert ikke før dere får NRK juks og banditt tv for ørene? :shock:

Regards
Bjoergulf
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Re: CORONA and COVID 19 Hoax

UNREAD_POST Don Croft » Lør Mai 09, 2020 11:44 am

Earth humans win - Don Croft

Dear Cate,

I'm sure you know by now that this was never about any virus. It is becoming increasingly clear to everybody that this virus is not particularly lethal. If it was designed as a bioweapon, I'd say it went off like a wet cracker.
Layer by layer the fear based narrative is being peeled away.
It is also quite clear that the treatment with hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in conjunction with azithromycin (AZ) is effective. Mainstream media have left out no lie and distortion of facts to discredit this simple and cheap treatment option, knowing full well that as soon as a cheap and effective cure is available, the whole hype breaks down immediately. So what's the science?

Dr Raoult in France with colleagues have now published a peer reviewed study based on 1061 cases, the abstract of which I have copied below.

Conclusion: "Administration of the HCQ+AZ combination before COVID-19 complications occur is safe and associated with very low fatality rate in patients"

The full study is available on Science Direct . I recommend you download the PDF in case it get's taken down. (you never know these days, even in the realm of seemingly exact science)

Abstract
Background
In France, the combination hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and azithromycin (AZ) is used in the treatment of COVID-19. Methods

We retrospectively report on 1061 SARS-CoV-2 positive tested patients treated with HCQ (200 mg three times daily for ten days) + AZ (500 mg on day 1 followed by 250 mg daily for the next four days) for at least three days. Outcomes were death, clinical worsening (transfer to ICU, and >10 day hospitalization) and viral shedding persistence (>10 days).

Results
A total of 1061 patients were included in this analysis (46.4% male, mean age 43.6 years – range 14–95 years). Good clinical outcome and virological cure were obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%). Prolonged viral carriage was observed in 47 patients (4.4%) and was associated to a higher viral load at diagnosis (p < .001) but viral culture was negative at day 10. All but one, were PCR-cleared at day 15. A poor clinical outcome (PClinO) was observed for 46 patients (4.3%) and 8 died (0.75%) (74–95 years old). All deaths resulted from respiratory failure and not from cardiac toxicity. Five patients are still hospitalized (98.7% of patients cured so far). PClinO was associated with older age (OR 1.11), severity at admission (OR 10.05) and low HCQ serum concentration. PClinO was independently associated with the use of selective beta-blocking agents and angiotensin II receptor blockers (p < .05). A total of 2.3% of patients reported mild adverse events (gastrointestinal or skin symptoms, headache, insomnia and transient blurred vision).

Conclusion
Administration of the HCQ+AZ combination before COVID-19 complications occur is safe and associated with very low fatality rate in patients.

Keywords
SARS-CoV-2
COVID-19
Hydroxychloroquine
Azithromycin
In other words, we have at least one clinically proven cure and of course many others in the officially non recognised alternative health protocols.
Think Artemisia, Think MMS among others. I would love to add the zapper, but we haven't had feedback from a single COVID-19 case, partly because we don't know anybody who has been diagnosed, not a single one.
So it's up to your common sense, knowing the antiviral, antibacterial and antiparasitic action of zapping in general, to come to your own conclusions. Colloidal silver is also known for strong antibacterial and antiviral effects, however it is being fought by the FDA and CDC with claws and nails..
So we need to be careful with what we say. A maker of colloidal silver has recently been jailed in the US, all his funds and property confiscated.
Isn't it bizarre how those who actually heal people are persecuted while those that make them sick enjoy billions of profits and legal immunity for the carnage they're causing with their poisons?
Artemisia is also effective. The Madagascan government is sending the military into every nook and cranny of that country, administering Artemisia tea to the population.
Result: No death, no pandemic. Of course this is in total defiance of WHO protocol and the WHO/Gates aligned vaxx-mafia are howling and baring their teeth at President Andry Rajoelina. We will see how this pans out. Like HCQ, Artemisia (Wormwood) has been used as an an Antimalarial remedy for ages.
So why is half the planet still locked up?
It is becoming more and more clear that the lockdown is not a means to an end but the central purpose of the whole exercise.
This may help you to understand why censorship has become so blatant and brutal. I mean if the purpose was really the optimal preservation of public health, then why not have cordial discussions with dissenting experts?
Why is the press conference of the 2 California Emergency Room doctors banned un youtube? (and so many others)
Why are facebook and youtube, our de-facto public forums automatically killing every dissenting view?
Every resemblance of democratic debate has been removed.
What is the purpose of this?
It is the push for total control by the maniacal Davos boys (formely known as "the elite"), the same guys that brought us the climate hoax, the debt based money system, the rise of Big Pharma, in other words
The military industrial, petrochemical, medical pharmaceutical banking cartel
These are the same guys that want to kill most of us and have been wanting to for a long long time.
I mean honestly, how can we allow a fanatical eugenicist (culling most of the human race so the elite can have the planet for themselves) to hold sway over our public health?
It's like making the wolf the custodian of the lambs
Their agenda has been the same identifiable push for a microchipped society where health has been perverted to managed disease, where business is only free for the corporate multinational giants, where dissenting narratives are punished harshly (hate speech laws)
David Icke calls this the "Hunger Games Society" where a lofty elite of 1% has all the wealth, protected by a level of police and military and technical functionaries of 10% and the rest lives in abject poverty and dependancy.

They particularly hate:
personal souvereignty
conscious awareness
natural medicine that works
small independent businesses
the traditional family
cash transactions
free thinking
unguided free travel
self sustaining, truly off-grid life styles
Can you see how this lockdown is furthering all these agendas? So virus or no virus, they want to torture and lock us up for as long as possible and then forcer their new world order down our throat:
vaccination, chipping, tracking, travel regiulation and generally a much strengthened nanny state ruling into all aspects of our personal lives.

Let's call them out and push back!
Whatever legitimacy one might initially have given them, it is all gone.

Orgonite is of course part of the push back effort:

We can neutralise the effects of weaponised 5g and create spaces where consciousness can expand freely. The consciousness effects of a positive etheric field are unfathomable and profound. It's not limited to "EMF protection".

Much more could be said but I've probably maxed out your attention span anyways.
Don Croft

Gå til For english readers

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester