Regjeringen tiltalt for juks om Korona tiltak

Det er et kobbel med "kaklende høns vi har til bords" i Regjeringen.no i dag. http://bmonline.no/html/stortinget.html

Moderator: BmOnline

Forumregler
Regjeringen.no er som kaklende høns: http://bmonline.no/html/riksrett.html

De har forbrutt seg mot statens selvstendighet, §1 i Norges Grunnlov

Regjeringen tiltalt for juks om Korona tiltak

UNREAD_POST Reiner Fuellmic » Tir Mar 30, 2021 3:49 pm

Various investigators conduct investigations, in collaboration with lawyers and advocates. The 2nd Nuremberg Tribunal is a fact. Its act has been in preparation for months now.

This is under the leadership of German lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, who is currently filing a class action. What is a class action? A class action, also called a representative action or group claim, is a form of jurisprudence in which a large group of people collectively bring a claim before the court or in which a certain class of defendants is prosecuted.
And now good news from Norway:

A group of researchers from Norway have filed a lawsuit against the corona policy.
The Norwegian government is being sued for crimes against humanity.
A report on this has been sent to the Ålesund police station.
A copy of the report is currently being sent to the International Criminal Court and then released on the Internet.
You can see the Norwegian version of the report, sent to the police, translated below.
You can download the official document (in Norwegian) here.

(When you click the link, wait 5sec, press the bottom ‘GET LINK’ button. Then a new window will appear, close it immediately. In the old window you will switch directly to the file)
Beginning Norwegian Report

Police Report 19/03 2021

The main review applies to all those listed here in the document with organizations directly responsible for these: Erna Solberg and Bent Høye.

The entire government as well as the entire Storting and FHI, CEPI, WHO, GPMB and other organizations

associated with this as well as co-responsible parties mentioned in the notification below, with the exception of Nuremberg. The notification is also sent with the same wording Nuremberg and The Hague. Copies will be sent for public reading and sent to heavy organizations, all municipalities, doctors, infection control physicians, bar associations and human rights organizations. It will spread every conceivable social media and world press.

In hindsight, it should not be possible to say … I didn’t know that.

Recalls that based on similar evidence in several other countries, a trial was started in Nuremberg and the trial is now approved and active by the Nuremberg court. Also recalls the following The Nuremberg laws now have an important addition for those receiving this review.

Quote, “I have only followed orders is no longer valid”

Nuremberg Guidelines 1947

Thus, the recipient of this review is not protected by their superiors and duties

even to intervene on an independent basis and report their knowledge. I demand feedback

on review as soon as possible received.

https://greatreject.org/norway-nuremberg-tribunal/
Reiner Fuellmic

Regjeringen må betale dagbøter

UNREAD_POST Bryssel » Lør Apr 10, 2021 8:59 pm

Kjennelsen kommer etter at Menneskerettsforbundet (LMH) gikk til retten og beskyldte myndighetene for å ha fratatt folket rettigheter «i strid med konstitusjonelle og/eller juridiske regler som krever at de opptrer på en bestemt måte», skriver avisen La Libre.

Får å unngå dagsbøter på 5.000 euro må regjeringen, ved innenriksministeren, «ta alle nødvendige skritt for å få slutt på en ulovlig tilstand som følge av tiltak som begrenser grunnlovsfestede rettigheter og friheter», konkluderer retten.

Det vises konkret til dekreter fra regjeringen fra 28. oktober i for og senere. Tiltak nedfelt i disse dekretene må fjernes innen 30 dager.

– Vi er glade for denne avgjørelsen. Dette er en viktig dag for rettssikkerheten og demokratiet, sier advokatene Audrey Lackner og Audrey Despontin, som representerer LMH.

De sier loven som dekretet er basert på ikke er laget for å håndtere en pandemi eller langvarige tiltak.

https://www.tv2.no/a/13920885/?fbclid=I ... KxAd-13Nl8

– Det er derfor nødvendig med en ny lov og en parlamentarisk debatt, sier de.

Belgierne har vært underlagt svært strenge restriksjoner med stengte serveringssteder og nattlig portforbud i flere måneder. Nylig måtte ikke-nødvendige butikker igjen stenge dørene og får kun ta imot kunder etter avtale.

(©NTB)

Sist flyttet til topp av Anonymous den Lør Apr 10, 2021 8:59 pm
Bryssel

Gå til Regjeringen.no

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest