FBI Director Robert Mueller Hesitate to Answer

US marines act like nazis, killing people because best friends?
Do we accept this kind of behavior in our stoves? Almost all americans have one iron in they jacet, who cares? What kind of madness is this?

Do they really copy the muslim selfbombers in some way?
Forumregler
Amerikanerne lever av kuler og krutt.

FBI Director Robert Mueller Hesitate to Answer

UNREAD_POST US citizens » Fre Mar 26, 2021 11:20 am

Why Did FBI Director Robert Mueller Hesitate to Answer Question on the Targeted Killing of U.S. Citizens?

FBI Director Robert Mueller told House lawmakers on Wednesday that he would have to go back and check with the Department of Justice on whether Attorney General Eric Holder’s justification for the targeted killing of Americans overseas also applied to Americans inside the U.S.

Earlier on Studio B, Judge Andrew Napolitano weighed in, saying, “It’s not a question that we should have to ask and its not a question that he should’ve evaded answering.” Napolitano thinks Mueller knows the answer is no, but thinks he didn’t say that because he doesn’t want to frustrate his bosses who said yes a few days earlier.

“The Constitution says if the government wants your life, or your liberty or your property, it has to articulate to a jury what law you have violated and prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt to that jury. It’s called due process. Without due process, the government could take anything it wanted and kill anyone it wanted. Attorney General Holder ought to know that, and I suggest that Bob Mueller does and the reason he evaded that answer is because he wants to keep his job.”

He concluded his argument telling Shepard Smith that America does not have their priorities straight.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/03/08/wh ... -citizens/

Sist flyttet til topp av Anonymous den Fre Mar 26, 2021 11:20 am
US citizens

Gå til US-Warship

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 4 gjester