På tide å pågripe barack obama etter sin falske president

US marines act like nazis, killing people because best friends?
Do we accept this kind of behavior in our stoves? Almost all americans have one iron in they jacet, who cares? What kind of madness is this?

Do they really copy the muslim selfbombers in some way?
Forumregler
Amerikanerne lever av kuler og krutt.

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tir Feb 20, 2018 7:28 am

Norulv Øvrebotten

Å blande seg i et us valg kan bety at du rett fra begynnelsen skaper en kandidat for en president ved svindel og falsk, og akkurat det er det kreml og den i sin hemmelige dual stat gjorde i 2008 da barack obama Ble valgt president.

I dag er det helt umulig å bevise at barack obama ' s president var ekte og lovlig. Alle kan prøve.

På det motsatte, politi etterforskere og uavhengige og fremragende eksperter på falske har bevist utover tvil om at hans fødselsattest som gjorde det mulig å bli en kandidat i det hele tatt, er en 100 % svindel.

Det betyr faktisk logisk at ingen av hans beslutninger gjennom en 2920 dag lang president er gyldig og lovlig.

Lovligheten og gyldighet er ekskludert.

Av rasjonelle grunner.

Den av barack obama og den av ham i det hvite hus er en av de mest spektakulære og overraskende suksesser i historien om intelligens.

I åtte år var den av obama en umiskjennelig av president vladimir putin og hans servere innenfor de hemmelige tjenestene i amerika.

Å gjøre en forbrytelse så enorm at det blender deg er en hallmark av den nå av kommunismen og stalinisme, og slike handlinger fungerer like godt i våre dager som det gjorde på 1930-tallet og senere på.

Gjør noe utenfor den av en vanlig menneskelig tenkemåte, og du vil lykkes og erobre.

Ifølge historiker og ekspert på stalin-terror, robert erobring, slike handlinger ut av normalitet var også den primære nøkkelen til den av joseph stalin.

Innsettelsen av barack obama er et friskt bevis på utfallet av de samme kreml tenker og hans fortid som en godt utdannet kommunist og hans kontinuerlige bruk av den nå gaveforslag hemmelige teknikker av bedrag av kreml forklarer hvorfor han og hans marionett lyktes i Denne forbløffende kriminelle enterprise også.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/573687365700 ... show-clips
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Re: På tide å pågripe barack obama etter sin falske presiden

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tir Mar 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Norulv Øvrebotten
Obamagate Might Collapse and Lead America and the West out of the Russian Shadows

Are the current FBI and KGB scandal in America worse than Watergate in the 1970s?

At least the communist-styled deception operation to take out an elected president of the USA from the shadows is the same as in 1974. When President Richard M. Nixon was toppled.

There's a big difference, though.

In 2018, the secret deception techniques of the Kremlin and its mafia lawyers in the Western capitals have been identified, and intelligence analysts in the West are mastering the now uncovered KGB deception methods can follow the events carefully as they are developing day by day in the ongoing coup against President Donald Trump.

It's time that American politicians and the people start understanding what's going on at home in the US in a real context these days. The true one.

That was not possible to do in the 1970s.

Now you can.

You are witnessing the consequences of the same KGB deception techniques that were at work when President Richard M. Nixon was overturned.

A clarification of the events and the real context of President Richard M. Nixon's decline and fall might be useful because the KGB and its American friends in the shadows fooled the whole world in that case as well.

Watergate was a far worse scandal than what the official story tells.

The established truth about Watergate is a complete falsehood.

As usual, when the now disclosed KGB deception methods are the engine which are driving developments, the truth is revealed to be the opposite of what the deceivers then and now have been fooling you to believe.

The truth about Watergate is, according to our investigations based on the revelation of the secret KGB techniques of deception, that Watergate in the 1970s was a deception operation of the KGB and American friends as well.

Period.

In which the Kremlin from the deep in the dual state of America, established already under President Franklin D. Roosevelt in the days of Joseph Stalin in the 1930s, took out number 1 at the White House to replace him with number 2.

The real aim was achieved indirectly.

The Kremlin changed president in the USA.

Through a smart play of intrigues and deceptions, following a script in which the outcome was planned beforehand.

That's what happened.

That's the real Watergate scandal, and the scandal is far more extensive than people are aware.

Also, the same took place in 1963 when President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in a deception operation in which the same communist deception methods were used, and Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson became the president of the USA, in consequence.

There have been similar events orchestrated by the Kremlin elsewhere in the world.

In another false flag operation of the KGB in Stockholm in 1986, the Kremlin and its Stay Behind in the dual state of Sweden took out Prime Minister Olof Palme with the consequence of the weaker Ingvar Carlsson becoming prime minister. As planned.

Norwegian assassins of the Stay Behind in Norway shot and killed Palme.

I know the team. That's another story, however.

The deception methods were the KGB's.

The Washington Post didn't disclose anything when President Richard M. Nixon was forced out of the Presidency in 1973.

No journalistic scoop took place.

The Post did the opposite.

The reporters and editors also masked the reality by their complicity in the successful coup, a new chapter of falsehood was added to American history lessons, and since that time, everybody has been living another lie.

In reality, this influential newspaper was an actor in the game in a contrary way than the official history tells.

The Washington Post participated in a vast criminal enterprise against its elected President, the people, and the country.

And by doing that, also masking continuously the real aim of the deception operation.

The Kremlin and US puppets in the shadows, not least the FBI, used the later famous reporters of the Washington Post in the sophisticated communist game of the negative space.

From the start to the ending.

The truth is that the Washington Post was complicit in a classic KGB deception operation against the President of the US, and even the film about the reporters of the paper is a fraud and a hoax, masking, even more, the underlying real story and the real context.

Crooks are becoming heroes in consequence of this sort of communist deception.

Everything is turned upside down. And so is the truth.

Regarding the ongoing Obamagate and the similar KGB-style deception operation to topple President Donald Trump and replace him with Hillary Clinton in the old Soviet way, the coup of the FBI might succeed some way or another, but in case it does, the truth and real context for the event are at least well known.

And nobody in the Mainstream Media can become heroes on false ground.

A breakdown of the Obamagate Deception, on the contrary, might lead to a liberation of America and the West.

Then, All the Presidents Men (and Women), part 2, would be another film. A great one about making not only the US free but also the rest of the former Civilized Western world.

https://greatamericanrepublic.com/obama ... ss-helped/
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til US-Warship

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester