Joe Biden is forbidden

US marines act like nazis, killing people because best friends?
Do we accept this kind of behavior in our stoves? Almost all americans have one iron in they jacet, who cares? What kind of madness is this?

Do they really copy the muslim selfbombers in some way?
Forumregler
Amerikanerne lever av kuler og krutt.

Joe Biden is forbidden

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Lør Nov 07, 2020 10:50 am

Joe Biden used the graveyard to find Voters to win big in the election at 3. of november 2020.

Bidens graveyard.jpg
Joe Biden used the graveyard to find voters.

Who want an ashole like that to be the President of United States?

NRK and TV2 pluss VG and Aftenposten? Yess, for sure.
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Re: Joe Biden is forbidden

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Lør Nov 07, 2020 6:49 pm

Juks og bedrag ved valgene i USA.

Demokratene har benyttet et program ved valglokalene som har bidratt å stjele 69000 stemmer fra Republikanerne-
i Michigan.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status ... 5251824643

Nå vil dette bidra til store fengslinger og extra arbeide for det federale politiet og Secret Service- å få tatt bort den dype staten.

BmOnline
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Trump knockout på Biden og Globalistene!!

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Tir Nov 10, 2020 2:48 pm

President Donald J Trump slår knockout på Joe Biden og globalistenes forsøk på svinebinding av Stemmeurnene i USA.

Trump har vannmerket alle stemmeseddlene- og millioner av stemmeseddler er blitt kastet på dynga av demsene.

Voter Fraud_GOP_TMAGAC_fundraiser.png
President D J Trump nocout på Biden and the gang!

Så her blir det liv- GJØR FENGSLENE kalde og nettene lange- nå åker Jo Biden og globalistene inn for godt!

Thank you Mr. President Donald J Trump! The best President in USA ever!

CAN THE PRESIDENT COUNT ON YOU?

Her kan dere lese meget om Leftisene, demsene og hvilke metoder de skal bruke med valget 3. nov. Men de vet ikke at President Donald J Trump har balle-tak på dem alle sammen. De åker rett i kasjotten med avsløringene som nå kommer.

Joe Biden is forbidden!!

https://thedonald.win/p/11QRkGerVY/holy ... ust-dro/c/

BmOnline
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Folket i USA vant Donald J Trump som President

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Lør Des 05, 2020 5:41 pm

Juksemakerne og bandittene, demokratene i USA- prøvde ALT for å stjele Valget. Men de ble tatt med buksene nede..

Det var kvinnfolk som stod i bresjen for å stjele Donald Trumps stemmer. Georgia. Og maskinene de brukte ble også manipulert til å stjele stemmer fra Donald J Trump. FENGSLINGEN kan begynne. Åååå nå kan de angre bittert på hva de har gjort.

Evidence is overwhelming!!

5 people cheating votes.jpg
5 funksjonærer jukset i valget oppdaget på en overvåkingsvideo.

Det onde TAPTE igjen mot det GODE.
Dominio maskinene overførte Trumps stemmer til Biden.

Fra Trump til Biden i maskin.jpg
Stjålet stemmer fra Trump og havnet hos Biden. Les Dominio maskinene.

Mange tusen funksjonærer havner i kasjotten, hipp, hipp!!

General Flynn ble fly forbannet og stoppet valget. Alt telles om igjen manuelt. Hipp, hipp!!

General Flynn.jpg
General Flynn vil ha tak i bandittene og juksemakerne- valget ble stoppet- og ALT telles om igjen. Takk for gode takter!

Trump TAR rotta på rottene, dvs kommunist pakket!!

Election Theft.jpg
Trump knuser Rottene i valget 2020.

https://youtu.be/RGLHAs8kSJ8

Thank you all the great workers for the FREE people of USA.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... ree-times/

More scam: 64 State Legislators Beg US Congress To Reject PA's Electors Over Dem Gov's 'Undermining' of Election

https://www.westernjournal.com/64-state ... toryfeedfb
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

The Court will find the election incomplete

UNREAD_POST Constitutional Court » Ons Des 09, 2020 10:27 pm

Why on Earth...???
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's lawsuit filed with the U.S. Supreme Court is the "be-all, end-all case" for President Donald Trump's ongoing and long-running election challenge, Trump lawyer Jordan Sekulow said Tuesday on Newsmax TV.

"The Supreme Court is not just considering what Texas has filed [Tuesday], they are now going the next step, which is to say, 'We want a response from the states named,'" Sekulow told Tuesday's "Stinchfield," referring to four battleground states Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

"This is the case we've been talking about to reach SCOTUS. This is the outcome-determinative case, 62 electoral college votes, enough to change the outcome of the election."

Court.jpg
Constitutional callenges to court

The Supreme Court, in a case of "original jurisdiction," Sekulow said, will weigh the lawsuit's proposed remedy of the four state legislatures seating new electors, because the "electors clause" was violated, along with "due process" and "equal protection."

"These are all constitutional challenges that Texas is bringing," Sekulow added in his interview with host Grant Stinchfield.

"It's specifically going at the heart of constitutional challenges."

The four states above have until Thursday at 3 p.m. ET to "actively respond" to election fraud allegations in AG Paxton's bill of complaint. Sekulow noted all the other cases brought before – regardless of their lack of success in courts – are included and germane to Paxton's case, labeled Texas vs. Pennsylvania at the Supreme Court.

"I think for the Newsmax audience, they need to understand this is the be-all, end-all case to really determine the outcome of this election," Sekulow said. "This is the major challenge, the one we were waiting for.

"That's different than most court cases at the Supreme Court, because this is a case of original jurisdiction . . . because it is state versus state."

Stinchfield noted Louisiana is signing on to Texas' complaint, and Sekulow added more states likely will, too.

In papers filed with the U.S. Supreme Court, Paxton claimed the states unlawfully enacted last-minute changes, which skewed the results of the general election.

The papers also allege the majority of the rushed decisions, made by local officials, were not approved by the state legislatures, thereby circumventing the Constitution.

"The battleground states flooded their people with unlawful ballot applications and ballots while ignoring statutory requirements as to how they were received, evaluated, and counted," read a statement posted on the Texas attorney general's website.

Newsmax's Jeffrey Rodack contributed to this report.

Important: See Newsmax TV now carried in 70 million cable homes, on DirecTV Ch. 349, Dish Network Ch. 216, Xfinity Ch. 1115, Spectrum, U-verse Ch. 1220, FiOS Ch. 615, Optimum Ch. 102, Cox cable, Suddenlink Ch. 102, CenturyLink 1209, Mediacom Ch. 277, Frontier 615 or Find More Cable Systems – Click Here.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/scot ... d/1000652/
Constitutional Court

Re: Joe Biden is forbidden

UNREAD_POST Proof how they » Søn Mai 02, 2021 10:21 am

Barack Obama and Italys Ramsey did steal the Election from President D J Trump 2020.

They transfered the software to be used on the Dominion machines, via the military nettwork- to transfer Trumps votes over to Joe "sleepy" Biden.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cLWj6iHCV4do/

And here's the telephone message too, where you hear Obama and Ramsey in Italy made one agreement to transfer the Demonion software from Italy to USA via the military network. And it was million of Dollars involved too.

So this is the truth about the loosers- the same massmurdes as we have to challange here in little Norway. Bad Asses smel teriible.. Get rid of them-. NRK, broadcast- and Tv2- all of them are very crazy and shud be jailed tomorrow!

Thank you Mr President D J Trump to take out the scum- I just Love it. :mrgreen:

https://vocaroo.com/1e976QE4oDoy

My service is open to have them all threwn into castity- in Jail!

Sist flyttet til topp av Anonymous den Søn Mai 02, 2021 10:21 am
Proof how they

Gå til US-Warship

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester