Herren vekker opp Kari Holma fra de døde i Puijo, 1950

Her er et kristendomsforum for brukere fra SOL debatt, som ble lagt ned. Takhøyden er god, og moderator sover aldri.

Herren vekker opp Kari Holma fra de døde i Puijo, 1950

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Man Jul 11, 2016 6:21 pm

The Story according to Pastor Soininen
Kari Holma.

Pastor Vilho Soininen, of Kuopio, related the story in Gordon Lindsay's book, William Branham: A Man Sent From God:

On Friday afternoon a remarkable and startling incident took place which meant much to Brother Branham and to those of us who happened to be its witnesses. Three carloads of us made an unforgettable trip to nearby Puijo Observation Tower situated on a beautiful scenic elevation. The outing was one of the most precious I can remember, because of the blessing of God upon us. Then as we were returning from Puijo, a terrible accident occurred. A car ahead was unable to avoid striking two small boys, who ran out into the street in front of it, throwing one down on the sidewalk, and the other five yards away into a field. One unconscious boy was carried into a car just ahead of us and the other, Kari Holma, was lifted into our car and placed in the arms of Brother Branham and Miss Isaacson who were sitting in the back seat. Brothers Moore and Lindsay were in the front seat with me.

Kari_Holma_Finland_1950.jpg
Kari Holma ble vekket opp fra de døde.
Kari_Holma_Finland_1950.jpg (21.65 KiB) Vist 1697 ganger

As we hurried to the hospital, I asked through Miss Isaacson, the interpreter, how the boy was. Brother Branham, with his finger on the boy's pulse, answered that the boy seemed to be dead, since the pulse did not beat at all. Then Brother Branham placed his hand over the boy's heart and realized that it was not functioning. He further checked the boy's respiration and could detect no breath.

Remembering the vision, he asked Bro. Lindsay to look in the 'fly-leaf' of his Bible and see what the vision said about 'a little boy being raised from the dead'. It was discovered that the description of the boy in the vision was exactly like the boy placed in Bro. Branham's arms. Then he knelt down on the floor of the car and began to pray. Brothers Lindsay and Moore joined in prayer, too, that the Lord would have mercy. As we neared the hospital, about five or six minutes later, I glanced back, and to my surprise, the boy opened his eyes. As we carried the boy into the hospital, he began to cry, and I realized that a miracle had taken place.

Part_of_Mountain_tower_group_in_Finland_1950.jpg
Her er de som var med på turen for å se på Tårnet i Puijo, Branham nr 2 fra høyre fremst.

The other boy had been brought in a little earlier and was still unconscious. As I was taking my guests back to their hotel, Brother Branham said to me, 'Do not worry! The boy, who was in our car, will surely live.'

At that time Brother Branham had no assurance that the other boy would live, but on Sunday evening he assured me on the basis of a vision which he had seen early Sunday morning, that he, too, would live. At the exact time that Brother Branham was telling me this at his hotel, the boy lay dying at the hospital. The boy, who was in my car, Kari, was dismissed from the hospital in just three days.

Heres a map referense to the place near Kupio- Puijo where the boy was hitten by a car just seconds before the car William Branham was sitting in.

BmOnline

Sist flyttet til topp av BmOnline den Man Jul 11, 2016 6:21 pm
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til Kristendom Åpent forum

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester