Jens Stoltenberg orchestrated mass murder

Det AP har vært mest opptatt av, jo å innføre fandens prinsipper, les USSROMA i Norge. Jesuittparagrafen som var satt inn som en stopper i Norges Grunnlov, ble fjernet av forræderne i 1956. AP har ansvaret for ødeleggelsen av nasjonen, siden- både før og etter 2. verdenskrig.

Jens Stoltenberg orchestrated mass murder

UNREAD_POST BmOnline » Fre Apr 24, 2020 3:21 pm

Norulv Øvrebotten Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are Complicit in Norwegian Terror and Mass Murder

In 2011 also, Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg orchestrated mass murder of his people back home in Norway to bolster smartly and indirectly the secret Russian hegemony dating back to a coup d'etat of the Kremlin that came into full effect on January 10, 1940.

In the Norwegian state's false flag attack against its people on July 22, 2011, 77 persons got killed, mainly kids and youths at a summer camp of the Labour Party, on an island near Oslo.

President Barack Obama was an accomplice in the heinous crime, giving Jens Stoltenberg and the other terrorists of the Norwegian dual state cover-up continuously.

The same did the US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton after the government of Jens Stoltenberg started bribing her handsomely by paying vast amounts of money to her slush fund, the Clinton Foundations, and for some years becoming the most significant contributor in this pay-for-play scheme of international politics.

https://www.aftenposten.no/.../Stoltenb ... ning-til...

Sist flyttet til topp av BmOnline den Fre Apr 24, 2020 3:21 pm
Brukerens avatar
BmOnline
Admin

Norsk er best: 0

Gå til Arbeiderpartiet

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester